How to Become a Nomadpreneur
A pocket guide of income strategies, travel jobs & survival tips
for expats, vagabonds, techies and rat race escapees
who want to see the world AND make money too!
What if you had the freedom to travel the world and make money at the same time? What if your source of income did not depend on your actual physical location?
According to author Walt Goodridge, nomadpreneurs have that freedom! A nomadpreneur is someone whose income strategy allows him or her the freedom to "travel and roam" while generating money "abroad or at home."
Goodridge himself was a frustrated, corporate-cubicle-confined civil engineer in New York City until he engineered his escape from the rat race and ran off to a tropical island to live out his nomadpreneur dream. In this guide, he shares his motivation, methods and mindset as well as specific details of the income strategies he and others use to achieve and sustain what he calls "the untethered lifestyle." You'll learn or discover:
• Why escape might be the sanest act you ever commit
• If you can (or should) simply nomadize your current job
• Proven strategies for making money overseas
• Which--location-free or location-bound--suits you better
• Travel, accommodation, immigration, safety & survival tips
• Profiles of folks who've found nomadpreneuring success
• Products, websites, apps and communities to help you
• PLUS: Travel jobs for the nomad-minded non-preneur
• AND What to do if you run out of money!
SELECT FORMAT & DELIVERY:
(Note: You will be able to view shipping charge before checkout if applicable)